We are looking for a dynamic windows developer with a strong experience in working on Windows desktop applications development. Someone who is energetic, and technically curious engineers to join our team and help us deliver high quality, cloud-based endpoint protection for Windows.
Key Responsibilities :
- Be an excellent team player with the ability to work as a individual contributor with minimal direction.
- Ability to write clean, well designed code with continuous improvements and enhancements.
- Work on Windows Agent with device management capabilities, installing applications, and executing scripts.
- Work with in-house Windows applications/projects that help IT Admins provide remote support.
Skills and Experience
- Should have strong programming experience developing native Win32 applications using C#, C++.
- Proficient in using Win32 APIs, Asynchronous & Parallel programming.
- Should have developed Client-Server applications with Rest APIs and SQL for local data storage.
- Deep knowledge of Windows Operating System, Registry & Services.
- Good understanding of Windows File System, Shell Explorer, Powershell, UAC.
- Knowledge of .Net Core and Azure push notifications will be preferred.
- Have working knowledge of MSI Packaging tools and Windows Installers.
- Knowledge of Windows OS Patch Management.
- Knowledge of WebRTC or Desktop Sharing/Control protocols is desirable.