ProMobi Technologies is one of the leading Enterprise SaaS products company headquartered in Pune, India. Our product portfolio includes - Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) solution, Push-to Talk & team communication platform, Consumer Finance and Hardware as a service (HaaS).
We’re growing and so is our team! We are looking for passionate, self-motivated & energetic individuals to join our dynamic team that’s on the frontline to facilitate growth across our products.
About the role
We are looking for a candidate who should be passionate about B2B marketing and need to have a keen interest to work in a high paced startup environment. If you love coming up with creative new ways to help our team create engagement, pipeline growth and retention of customers this job is for you.
What you will do:
- Conduct market research to identify customer trends, competitor offerings and demographic data
- Execute multi-channel marketing campaigns with a focus on social media, influencer marketing, and partnership marketing, optimizing the campaigns for lead generation & pipeline building
- Execute brand awareness campaigns on social media platforms .
- Research, curate and build a database(accounts & contacts) using lead generation tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Zoominfo, Lusha etc to fuel sales pipeline
- Work with the product marketing team to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
- Creating and maintaining the database of prospect clients on Hubspot
- Coordinate with graphic designers and content writers to generate content for social media, emails, and website
- Develop and create marketing materials, such as sales and product collateral, and ensure brand guidelines are met.
- Drive email marketing campaigns end to end, including content, template designs etc.
- Work closely with functional teams in brand, design, product, and business development to ensure marketing is aligned with overall business strategy.
What we want you to have:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Great listening skills and a desire to learn proper consultative marketing techniques.
- A keen interest in IT issues
- Self starter
- Has good knowledge in SAAS B2B marketing would be an added advantage
- High-energy and positive attitude
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new information in customer-facing scenarios
- The ability to write reports and proposals
- The capacity to work well on your own or in a team
- The ability to manage your time and plan your day effectively
What we would love you to be:
- Skilled in interpersonal, business management and communication
- Keen in leveraging AI for transforming content writing.
- Empathetic towards customers who need but don’t understand technology, advocating for customer needs as well as business priorities
- Someone who can actively build and maintain relationships with cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- From a B2B SaaS/ product background
Good to have:
- Engineering or BCA/MCA background
- Prior experience of working in B2B SaaS based or product-based organization