Back-end Development, Android App Development, iOS App Development
MobiCHECK allows user to check if a mobile device has been marked as stolen or blacklisted by a mobile operator before you trade the device. If a handset is blacklisted it will be restricted from connecting to mobile networks, therefore checking the current status is advisable before purchasing or selling a device.
Simply enter the IMEI number of the handset you wish to check and you will get an instant answer from our live database. The IMEI database includes global records from networks, law enforcement and insurance companies and includes all mobile phone IMEI numbers.
- Real-Time lookup against the GSMA’s Global Device
- Blacklist Registry
- Download PDF report for each IMEI check
- In-app Purchase system
- Login on multiple devices simultaneously
- Connected to data feeds from Law Enforcement, Insurance, Traders, High Recyclers and Operators from around the world
- Hotlist Watch service to monitor checked devices, giving you piece of mind should the status of the device change