ProMobi Technologies is one of the leading Enterprise SaaS products company headquartered in Pune, India. Our product portfolio includes - Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) solution, Push-to Talk & team communication platform, Consumer Finance and Hardware as a service (HaaS).
We’re growing and so is our team! We are looking for passionate, self-motivated & energetic individuals to join our dynamic team that’s on the frontline to facilitate growth across our products.
- Be an excellent team player with the ability to work as a individual contributor with minimal direction.
- Work with Sales, Pre-Sales & Support teams to help resolve the support issues in a timely manner.
- Work with Scalefusion Customers to help solve their Windows & other Desktop platform deployment challenges.
- Setup the required Windows infrastructure in-house for internal testing and development.
- Ability to generate crystal clear documentation for internal and external consumption.
- Expertise in Powershell, Windows registry, WMI methods and Windows internals. Should be able to generate scripts to achieve advanced administrative tasks.
- Understanding of remote software distribution and installing various software. Ability to install/update Exes, MSIs using silent switches
- Understanding of Windows OS Update & Patch management system.
- Good Knowledge of SCCM & GPO based management. Should have experience in setting up SCCM
- Experience with administration of Windows devices using any leading MDM solution.
- In-Depth knowledge of Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, Windows Autopilot/Domain join
- Experience on managing other Desktop OS devices like Macs or Linux devices is a plus.
Scalefusion (formerly known as Mobilock Pro)
Scalefusion - our flagship product is a leading mobile device & endpoint management software helping businesses to secure and manage a fleet of mobile devices and diverse endpoints including smartphones, tablets, laptops, rugged devices, POS, and digital signages.
NuovoPay enables Telecom Carriers, Resellers & Finance companies to protect their leased devices against EMI payment defaults. NuovoPay’s mobile locking technology remotely locks the devices that are leased to the consumers in the event of failure in EMI payments or if the devices are reported stolen. This ensures reduced collection costs and timely EMI payments.
NuovoTeam is an all-in-one employee productivity and push to talk(PTT) app that facilitates employee productivity tracking, communication and collaboration across your workforce with its distinctive features