This is a full-time on-site role based out of our office in Viman Nagar, Pune, India.
What you’ll do:
- Lead and mentor a technical support team, including daily stand-ups and nurturing new members
- Collaborate with the Head of Support and Head of Product to optimize processes for efficiency, customer satisfaction, and cross-functional collaboration
- Interface with customers via a variety of channels, responding to requests and resolving issues
- Handle escalations and complex issues efficiently
- Manage Service desk ticket lifecycles and analytics
- Develop and review knowledge base articles for accuracy
What you’ll bring:
- 8+ years of overall experience with 2-3 years of team leadership in technical support, preferably in a startup.
- A customer-first attitude with a passion for delivering exceptional customer experiences
- Deep commitment to understanding and advocating for customer needs and satisfaction
- Strong problem-solving, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Discipline, accountability, and eagerness to collaborate
- Experience in SaaS or technology-driven companies.
Skills are we looking for:
- Minimum of 4 years of supporting Mobile Device Management systems for industry standard operating systems (Google Android and Apple iOS is a must).
- Hands on experience on Android Enterprise and depth knowledge about Legacy to android enterprise migrations
- Managing the device configuration, compliance and security policies in mobility solutions
- Strong knowledge and Hands on experience in Auto-pilot components
- Hands on experience on collaboration solution like AD, Exchange and Office365
- Some experience using Powershell/Bash is a must
About ProMobi Technologies:
ProMobi Technologies is one of the fastest-growing bootstrapped SaaS companies. Our mission is to empower organizations across different verticals to solve real business problems with world-class SaaS products. We are driven by young, passionate, and highly experienced professionals who have a knack for building cutting-edge solutions and delighting our customers. Our product portfolio includes Scalefusion, a Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) solution, NuovoPay, a Device Financing Risk Management (DFRM) platform, and NuovoTeam, a Push-to-talk & team communication platform.
Scalefusion (formerly known as Mobilock Pro)
Scalefusion - our flagship product is a leading mobile device & endpoint management software helping businesses to secure and manage a fleet of mobile devices and diverse endpoints including smartphones, tablets, laptops, rugged devices, POS, and digital signages.
NuovoPay enables Telecom Carriers, Resellers & Finance companies to protect their leased devices against EMI payment defaults. NuovoPay’s mobile locking technology remotely locks the devices that are leased to the consumers in the event of failure in EMI payments or if the devices are reported stolen. This ensures reduced collection costs and timely EMI payments.
NuovoTeam is an all-in-one employee productivity and push to talk(PTT) app that facilitates employee productivity tracking, communication and collaboration across your workforce with its distinctive features