Technical Support Engineer, who will assist clients with product issues and help to maintain a high customer retention level. He/She will be responsible for inbound and outbound support tickets from the customer base and addressing customer technical issues and concerns.
- Manage, maintain, support and troubleshoot the mobile cloud environment and its related mobile devices and suggest adjustments and new system designs for future needs.
- Experienced in a tech support role in managing Android, iOS or Windows devices.
- Quickly and efficiently troubleshoot simple and complex issues in order to provide outstanding support for internal service level objectives.
- Handle issues by providing the appropriate Root cause of the issue.
- Identify areas for process and efficiency improvement within Platform Services Operations; recommend solutions and assist in overseeing implementation. Actively facilitate continuous improvement
- Work closely with software engineering team to design and implement scalable and high performance solutions for our platform as a service.
- Experience on mobile device platforms (Android, iOS, Windows or Mac).
- Knowledge on SaaS product support which has a cloud console -preferably in the mobility space.
- Working experience with Partners & Customers, Voice and Remote support.
- Worked on log collection and analyzing tools.
- Proficient in working on support desk/CRM tools such as Zoho/Zendesk/Salesforce.
- Experience of issue tracking software such as Jira/Bugzilla/Mantis/Remedy.
- Resourceful in understanding IT communication, troubleshooting, debugging and maintenance in multi-platform environments.
ProMobi Technologies provides a leading Mobile Device Management Solution under the brand Scalefusion. The solution allows organizations to manage Android and iOS devices from the cloud. It offers modern mobile device management (MDM), application management (MAM) and content management (MCM) experience for corporate-owned devices. Renowned organizations from startups to Fortune 500 trust Scalefusion for their Device Management.
Scalefusion (formerly known as Mobilock Pro)
Scalefusion - our flagship product is a leading mobile device & endpoint management software helping businesses to secure and manage a fleet of mobile devices and diverse endpoints including smartphones, tablets, laptops, rugged devices, POS, and digital signages.
NuovoPay enables Telecom Carriers, Resellers & Finance companies to protect their leased devices against EMI payment defaults. NuovoPay’s mobile locking technology remotely locks the devices that are leased to the consumers in the event of failure in EMI payments or if the devices are reported stolen. This ensures reduced collection costs and timely EMI payments