- Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter.
- Must have experience with campus hiring.
- Hands on experience in End to End Recruitment.
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms.
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicant's’ abilities.
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions).
- Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs.
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates.
Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge on the technical know-how, to screen the candidate initially.
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Skype and structured).
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles.
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships.
- Self-confidence and self starter.
- Logical and analytical approach to problem solving.
- Has passion to constantly exceed own quality benchmarks.
ProMobi Technologies provides a leading Mobile Device Management Solution under the brand Scalefusion. The solution allows organizations to manage Android and iOS devices from the cloud. It offers modern mobile device management (MDM), application management (MAM) and content management (MCM) experience for corporate-owned devices. Renowned organizations from startups to Fortune 500 trust Scalefusion for their Device Management.
Scalefusion (formerly known as Mobilock Pro)
Scalefusion - our flagship product is a leading mobile device & endpoint management software helping businesses to secure and manage a fleet of mobile devices and diverse endpoints including smartphones, tablets, laptops, rugged devices, POS, and digital signages.
NuovoPay enables Telecom Carriers, Resellers & Finance companies to protect their leased devices against EMI payment defaults. NuovoPay’s mobile locking technology remotely locks the devices that are leased to the consumers in the event of failure in EMI payments or if the devices are reported stolen. This ensures reduced collection costs and timely EMI payments