ProMobi Technologies is one of the leading Enterprise SaaS products company headquartered in Pune, India. Our product portfolio includes - Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) solution, Push-to Talk & team communication platform, Consumer Finance and Hardware as a service (HaaS).
We’re growing and so is our team! We are looking for passionate, self-motivated & energetic individuals to join our dynamic team that’s on the frontline to facilitate growth across our products.
About the role
We are looking for a talented and competitive Sales Specialist who thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. If you’re someone who has a strong desire to make a career in Sales, then you have reached the right place. The ideal candidate should have the hunger to perform consistently and meet expectations. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners/resellers, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and closing sales.
The individual role that you’ll play in our team:
- Creating Partner Network of MMSP (Managed Mobility Service Providers), MSP (Managed Service Providers)
- Identifying other Channels where Mobile Device Management is offered as a service by the Reseller.
- Conduct cold calls and face-to-face meetings with customers daily.
- Call prospective customers to perform product demos and also schedule appointments.
- Monitor and maintain quality of interaction with customers.
- Update client information in the company contact database.
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing customers.
- Maintain records of all sales leads and customer accounts
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions to understand a customer’s specific needs.
- Generate sales reports each week and submitting them to the manager.
- Utilize all available resources to reach out to prospects and attempt to turn those prospects into customers.
- Attend industry trade shows to accumulate new leads and make productive contact with existing clients.
- Stay on top of industry trends to identify potential opportunities for company growth.
- Develop and sustain knowledge of Product features, offerings, and associated technologies.
- You will need to be proactive and manage your own sales pipeline.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices, etc.
- To work closely with the development & marketing team.
- To be able to work individually or with a team.
- Meet quarterly goals & Sales Target.
What we want to see in the potential Candidate:
- Should have prior experience with a B2B product company
- Has good experience in SAAS B2B sales would be an added advantage
- MDM Domain understanding would be an added advantage.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent selling skills and negotiation skills
- Great phone personality, demo’s and phone voice
- Great listening skills and a desire to learn proper consultative selling techniques.
- Sound knowledge of software product industry
- A keen interest in IT issues
- High-energy and a positive attitude
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new information in customer-facing scenarios
- The ability to write reports and proposals
- The capacity to work well on your own or in a team
- The ability to manage your time and plan your day effectively