- Good to have experience in MDM/UEM/EMM Testing.
- Hands-on working experience with Windows, Android and iOS platforms.
- Good to have practical working knowledge of Jira, adb, Android Studio, Emulators, API testing etc.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced project delivery environment.
- Ability to understand complex business , technical processes and writing effective Test Plans.
- Ability to analyze & understand requirements, write test cases, execute them & analyze results.
- Ability to uncover critical bugs/errors in test cycles with root cause analysis and helping the development team with troubleshooting.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills in English language with ability to interact effectively with co-workers in a results-driven culture.
- Ability to switch context and work as either an Individual contributor or in a team.
- Ability to challenge the status quo and do self assessment / RnD of any assigned task.
- Capable of taking ownership and helping with field issues.
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams(Design, Marketing, Sales, Technical writing teams etc) and take feedback on usability and serviceability, assess quality risk and report it to concerned people.
- Nice to have experience in Performance testing, CI/CD, Version control system, Device farms, Web & client automation.
- Graduation Degree in Technical education from a recognized university.
ProMobi Technologies provides a leading Mobile Device Management Solution under the brand Scalefusion. The solution allows organizations to manage Android and iOS devices from the cloud. It offers modern mobile device management (MDM), application management (MAM) and content management (MCM) experience for corporate-owned devices. Renowned organizations from startups to Fortune 500 trust Scalefusion for their Device Management.
Scalefusion (formerly known as Mobilock Pro)
Scalefusion - our flagship product is a leading mobile device & endpoint management software helping businesses to secure and manage a fleet of mobile devices and diverse endpoints including smartphones, tablets, laptops, rugged devices, POS, and digital signages.
NuovoPay enables Telecom Carriers, Resellers & Finance companies to protect their leased devices against EMI payment defaults. NuovoPay’s mobile locking technology remotely locks the devices that are leased to the consumers in the event of failure in EMI payments or if the devices are reported stolen. This ensures reduced collection costs and timely EMI payments