We are looking for a senior automation engineer who would join our engineering team. The candidate will be expected to perform requirements verification, test software, and provide a second line of support.
- Must have excellent hands-on experience in Test automation ( minimum 4 years in Selenium & Appium).
- Must be a self starter with ability to understand existing framework and code on top of it.
- Hands-on knowledge of setting up automation framework from scratch and build scalable automation solutions.
- Excellent working knowledge in one of the programming languages including Java, C#, Python etc.
- Should be familiar with remote execution tools like Sauce Labs, Perfecto, Selenium Grid, etc Must have commanding knowledge on build tools such as Maven,Gradle,Ant.
- Should have worked on source code management tools like GIT, SVN .
- Review and manage configurations, builds, branching, and deployment issues w.r.t to Framework and relevant tools.
- Partner with QA managers and other stakeholders in establishing best practices for automation framework across multiple projects.
- Formulate automation best practices guidelines. Create extensive documentation with examples for framework & tools.
- Ability to drive automation journey with full ownership & responsibility and mentor junior resources.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced project delivery environment with result-oriented timely delivery of assigned automation tasks.
- Ability to understand complex business , technical processes and good fundamentals of Testing and ability to create test plans and strategies in automation.
- Good to have experience in working with Vendor resources and coordinating with them for work status and hand-holding as and when required.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills in English language with ability to interact effectively with co-workers/clients.
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams(Design, Marketing, Sales, Technical writing teams etc) and take feedback on Automation usability and serviceability, assess quality risk and report it to concerned people.
- Graduation Degree in Technical education from a recognized university.
ProMobi Technologies provides a leading Mobile Device Management Solution under the brand Scalefusion. The solution allows organizations to manage Android and iOS devices from the cloud. It offers modern mobile device management (MDM), application management (MAM) and content management (MCM) experience for corporate-owned devices. Renowned organizations from startups to Fortune 500 trust Scalefusion for their Device Management.
Scalefusion (formerly known as Mobilock Pro)
Scalefusion - our flagship product is a leading mobile device & endpoint management software helping businesses to secure and manage a fleet of mobile devices and diverse endpoints including smartphones, tablets, laptops, rugged devices, POS, and digital signages.
NuovoPay enables Telecom Carriers, Resellers & Finance companies to protect their leased devices against EMI payment defaults. NuovoPay’s mobile locking technology remotely locks the devices that are leased to the consumers in the event of failure in EMI payments or if the devices are reported stolen. This ensures reduced collection costs and timely EMI payments