Your Future Team
As a Customer Success Research Analyst, you’ll play a pivotal role in driving customer success initiatives through in-depth research and data analysis. You will collaborate closely with our Customer Success and Product teams to gather insights, identify trends, and propose actionable strategies to enhance our customers’ experience.
This is a full-time on-site role based out of our office in Viman Nagar, Pune, India.
Customer Success Associate shall be doing the following things:
- Customer profiling (Gather info about the customers using various research techniques).
- To communicate with the customers if needed to gather additional info.
- Should be able to do a bit of market research.
- Make reports and analysis on customer segmentation.
- 1-3 years of experience in customer support/success/relationship management.
- Understanding of IT Industry and its various aspects.
- Data collection on and around the clients through various websites Linkedin, Manta,Hoovers,Insideview and many more. (Customer profiling)
- Profiling companies across industries based on revenue, employee strength, vertical etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Able to handle multiple tasks, Good interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Advanced word and excel computer skills are preferable.
- Should be able to communicate with clients via call/email/chat.
About ProMobi Technologies:
ProMobi Technologies is one of the fastest-growing bootstrapped SaaS companies. Our mission is to empower organizations across different verticals to solve real business problems with world-class SaaS products. We are driven by young, passionate, and highly experienced professionals who have a knack for building cutting-edge solutions and delighting our customers. Our product portfolio includes Scalefusion, a Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) solution, NuovoPay, a Device Financing Risk Management (DFRM) platform, and NuovoTeam, a Push-to-talk & team communication platform.
Scalefusion (formerly known as Mobilock Pro)
Scalefusion - our flagship product is a leading mobile device & endpoint management software helping businesses to secure and manage a fleet of mobile devices and diverse endpoints including smartphones, tablets, laptops, rugged devices, POS, and digital signages.
NuovoPay enables Telecom Carriers, Resellers & Finance companies to protect their leased devices against EMI payment defaults. NuovoPay’s mobile locking technology remotely locks the devices that are leased to the consumers in the event of failure in EMI payments or if the devices are reported stolen. This ensures reduced collection costs and timely EMI payments.
NuovoTeam is an all-in-one employee productivity and push to talk(PTT) app that facilitates employee productivity tracking, communication and collaboration across your workforce with its distinctive features