We are looking for a talented and competitive Sales Specialist who thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. If you’re someone who has a strong desire to make a career in Sales, then you have reached the right place. The ideal candidate should have the hunger to perform consistently and meet expectations. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
The individual role that you’ll play in our team:
- Conduct cold calls and face-to-face meetings with customers daily.
- Call prospective customers to perform product demos and also schedule appointments.
- Monitor and maintain quality of interaction with customers.
- Work with marketing team to create and execute sales campaigns.
- Update client information in the company contact database.
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing customers.
- Maintain records of all sales leads and customer accounts.
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions to understand a customer’s specific needs.
- Generate sales reports each week and submitting them to manager.
- Utilize all available resources to reach out to prospects and attempt to turn those prospects into customers.
- Attend industry trade shows to accumulate new leads and make productive contact with existing clients.
- Stay on top of industry trends to identify potential opportunities for company growth.
- Develop and sustain knowledge of Product features,offerings and associated technologies.
- You will need to be proactive and manage your own sales pipeline.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- To work closely with development & marketing team.
- To be able to work individually or with team.
- Meet quarterly goals & Sales Target.
What we want to see in the potential Candidate
- Should have prior experience with a B2B product company.
- Has good experience in SAAS B2B sales would be an added advantage.
- MDM Domain understanding would be an added advantage.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent selling skills and negotiation skills.
- Great phone personality and phone voice.
- Great listening skills and a desire to learn proper consultative selling techniques.
- Sound knowledge of software product industry.
- A keen interest in IT issues.
- Self starter.
- High-energy and positive attitude.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new information in customer-facing scenarios.
- The ability to write reports and proposals.
- The capacity to work well on your own or in a team.
- The ability to manage your time and plan your day effectively.