About the role
As an Account-Based Marketing Specialist, you will own and drive our lead generation efforts that meet the growth objectives of our products, with a strong emphasis on driving pipeline generation. You will be required to drive awareness of our products and take ownership of the creation, coordination, deployment and optimisation of the account based marketing strategies.
- Plan & execute innovative ABM programs across channels to generate pipeline from concept through execution, i.e., strategy, timeline, budget, design and content support, campaign development, and campaign measurement.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive account profiles target personas, and build a rich targeted account database.
- Define a marketing strategy that opens net new revenue streams and/or creates velocity on the existing pipeline.
- Develop fully integrated multi-touch, multi-channel programs including both inbound and outbound tactics targeted at new prospects and existing accounts.
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes.
- Collaborate closely with the product marketing team to develop the strategies, processes, and content required to execute best-in-class ABM programs which result in substantial in-account pipeline growth.
- Gather and share industry and account-based intelligence such as mapping the organizational decision-makers, identifying the key contacts in each account, and providing regular updates on industry, company, and contacts to sales to identify/solidify selling opportunities.
- Research organizations and prospects roles to create a penetration strategy.
- Proactively engage with the direct and indirect sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of marketing activities.
- Maintain an accurate and actionable understanding of data quality for a targeted accounts list.
- Knowledge and experience with sales and marketing automation tools such as Hubspot and ABM tool is an added advantage.
Sounds like you? To apply, you need to have:
- 2+ years of experience in B2B marketing, demand generation, ABM, or segment-based marketing role, preferably in the SaaS industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or comparable education/experience.
- Experience building and delivering integrated marketing campaigns, events, executive, and key account programs as well as social media planning and implementation.
- Experience working with Sales to coordinate and implement ABM programs.
- Experience with targeting, segmentation, and list acquisition.
- Strong reporting capabilities and the ability to provide insights and analyze ABM programs.
- Familiarity with enterprise sales cycles and how to employ marketing strategies to nurture leads and drive engagement.
- Proficiency across major marketing technologies, including ABM and Direct Mail platforms (e.g. Hubspot, Salesforce, DemandBase, Engagio, Sendoso).
- Strong project management and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to self-manage.