ProMobi Technologies is one of the leading Enterprise SaaS products company headquartered in Pune, India. Our product portfolio includes - Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) solution, Push-to Talk & team communication platform, Consumer Finance and Hardware as a service (HaaS).
We’re growing and so is our team! We are looking for passionate, self-motivated & energetic individuals to join our dynamic team that’s on the frontline to facilitate growth across our products.
About the role
Promobi is looking for a Customer Success Lead who would be responsible for developing customer relationships to promote customer retention and loyalty. Who will value and nurture the client-business relationship and will connect the company product to the customer to maximize satisfaction. Someone who would be reviewing the existing customer accounts and customer satisfaction. Also, managing the team of customer success specialists, and will focus on growing additional sources of revenue and product reach within accounts.
The individual role that you’ll play in our team:
- To support the post-sales customer lifecycle as it relates to customer adoption, on-going support, program optimization, and expansion.
- Create better modes of operations to make customer service easier for both team members and customers.
- Pay attention to customer’s details and complaints.
- Provide customer training and education on company products.
- Provide technical support to the customer, with the help of the Technical team
- Establish a successful account management routine.
- Create, manage and track customer data using online tools
- Develop and implement a well-planned customer on-boarding
- Support customer renewals, proactively identifying and prioritizing resources and strategic value and renewal timeframe.
- Closely monitor the assigned Accounts, providing insight to Customers.
- To be responsible for customer retention and the prevention of churn across our Customer base. Also to be able to generate revenue and manage up-selling & cross-selling.
- Focus on customer relationship management by helping them to upgrade to better plans and get more revenue for the business.
- As a lead you will manage the team and also work in an IC role
What we want to see in the potential Candidate:
- Ability to work on customer relationship management applications
- Quick learner and versatile.
- Must possess strong communication skills in English,—both written and verbal
- Excellent skills for communicating and relating with both team members and customers
- Good interpersonal skills to create a cordial relationship with team members
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture.
- Have good to handle disputes and emergencies
- Must have a strong understanding of our Customers’ business objectives
- Ability to identify and articulate how solution supports achievement of the Customers’ strategic business goals
- An excellent problem solver with strong analytical skills
- The ability to manage your time and plan your day effectively
- Ability to achieve the given targets for revenue generation.
- Hands-on experience in managing a team