We’re looking for an innovative Product Content Writer for a flagship product Scalefusion - which is a leading Mobile Device and Endpoint Management Solution helping businesses globally to secure and manage their corporate-owned and BYO (Bring Your Own) devices. With 6000+ customers across 120+ countries, from startups to global enterprises trust Scalefusion.
About the role
As a Product Content Writer, you will be required to develop high-quality content for articles, landing pages, press releases and other similar collaterals to entice and engage customers in line with SEO best practices. You as an ideal candidate should have excellent writing skills and a good understanding of the B2B SaaS industry.
- Research industry-related topics based on online sources, competitor analysis, product features and create multi-channel marketing collaterals.
- Draft captivating content for blogs, articles, press releases and other similar documents.
- Formulate content structure and create both long form content & short form content example - whitepapers, datasheets, e-books and guides, infographics, email copies, social posts etc.
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers.
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed.
- Coordinate with the design teams from ideation to delivery to create infographics, brochures and other visual content.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements.
- Standardize content across platforms and media adhering to the editorial guidelines and company branding.
- Self-educate on the trends and emerging technologies in the MDM and EMM solutions market.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in B2B content writing with excellent writing skills, sentence construction and grammar.
- Proven working experience in writing blogs for IT companies.
- Ability to deliver high-quality content with attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts.
- Experience with social networks and the implementation of social media marketing.
- Should be able to work independently, driven by deadline.
- An understanding of formatting articles on the web.
- Standardize content across platforms and media.
- Experience in proofread articles and identify content gaps.
Good to have:
Engineering or BCA/MCA background. Prior experience in B2B SaaS based content writing marketing. Prior work experience in a product-based organization.