We are looking for a smart and hands-on Android Application Architect/Android Product Manager with hands-on experience in designing & developing enterprise-level android applications. This individual will work in an energetic, close-knit team to deliver critical solutions. The roles requires you to work in the following areas, * Domain Expertise: Build the knowledge on the MDM/EMM domain and Android Enterprise offerings. Work with Product Owner, Enterprise customers & Sales/Success teams to identify gaps in the product or identify whitespaces that can be incorporated into the product. * R&D: Own the architecture & development of Scalefusion Android applications. This role would require you to generate POCs and debug the code as needed. You would be working with the engineering team to mentor & guide the other team members, perform code reviews and ensure that the code quality standards are met to develop a scalable and secure solution suitable for deployment in a public cloud environment. * Support: Monitor developed solutions to identify issues and apply risk mitigation actions to avoid customer or business impact. Work with support teams and/or customers to triage an issue and then create a plan for patching the same.
Expected Skills :
- A total of 10+ years of experience working on Android applications in various roles.
- Around 5 years of hands-on coding experience on Android applications, preferably enterprise SAAS applications. SHould have worked on client-server based applications with a good understanding of Rest APIs and JSON concepts.
- Around 3 years of experience as a Technical architect or Module architect with experience on preparing technical solution and architecture documents, artifacts, work products and presentation.
- Should have experience in Customer interaction, requirement gathering and roadmapping based on the domain of the product(s) that you have worked on.
- A good working understanding of SOLID principles, unit testing and latest frameworks on Android. Ability to develop applications using Java and/or Kotlin and NDK.
- Good understanding of the development tools like Android Studio, Version Control,
JIRA and Confluence.
An experience working in the EMM/MDM domain is an added advantage, however if you are someone who can understand and pick up the domains like Neo in the Matrix :-) we encourage you to apply.