We are looking for an Android Support & Maintenance Engineer who will be responsible for providing technical support for mobile platforms and excellent experience to our customers, who can assist clients with product issues and help to maintain a high customer retention level. You will be an essential contributor in supporting and delivering quality to our clients.
The individual role that you’ll play in our team:
- Be an excellent team player with the ability to work as an individual contributor with minimal direction.
- Work closely with the Sales & Success team to handle customization and feature. requirements coming from the field and delivering production ready implementation.
- You would be interacting with Internal support teams to triage the issues and provide solutions by analysing the log files and other artefacts.
- You would be interacting with the customers/prospects to understand the requirements and/ or issues/bugs being reported in the Android application.
- Knowledge of Android SDK, Android Studio & debugging concepts using ADB & Logcat.
- Knowledge on using REST APIs and should have worked on a cloud based application.
- Android app development using Java & Kotlin.
- Understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Understanding of ticketing tools such as Jira & service desk.
- Good communication skills.
- Good analytical, collaboration, and problem-solving skills with a customer service focus.
Skills and Experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Android Device Management technical support.
- Experience in developing Android App(Java or Kotlin).
- Basic understanding of Android debugging concepts (Using ADB, getting logcat etc).
- Basic understanding of Linux/Unix and Android.
- Experience with long term operation, monitoring, and upgrade of Enterprise software.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Fully understand client requests, documenting, and engaging appropriate resources.
- Document issues and work with engineering if needed to provide fixes or other remediation activities.
- Experience in MDM, EMM, or any other SaaS background would be an added advantage.